Friday, September 24, 2004

Design Experimenter At Work (Virtual Hard Hat area)

I have been coding HTML since 1995. Give me Notepad and a few moments and I can build you a basic web page. I will need to get hold of Webtemplateszone.com and inform the designer of this template that her index page does NOT embed the flash intro...I had to do it by hand; yet the demo of it works fine. I wonder what happened here.

This started as a web site template, rather than a blog template. I will set up hosting for the other links as I develop them. Then have the designer fully customize the links on the pentagram intro graphic.

An earlier successful site design experiment is linked to the title. That one was hand coded from scratch, with gif files converted to Flash using Gif2Swf.

Site chat by Multi-City.


This is a template experiment. Click no links on the Pentagram as the rest of the site it leads to is still under construction.